TRIPLE EYE, Inc. (hereafter referred to as "the company") has established the following personal information protection policy in order to protect personal information. The Company promotes the protection of personal information by ensuring that all employees recognize the importance of protecting personal information and by implementing thorough measures.
1. Management of personal information
The company will stipulate in-house safety management measures against illegal access, leakage, loss, and damage, etc. pertaining to personal information. In addition, the company will carry out preventive and corrective measures, both physical and technical, throughout its organization and staff.
2. Purpose of using personal information
Personal information received from our customers will be used when contacting customers, providing information on services, responding to questions via e-mail, and when sending documents through regular mail service.
3. Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The company will appropriately manage and will not disclose personal information received from its customers, except in the following cases:
- when the customer gives consent
- when personal information must be disclosed to third parties due to operations entrusted to organizations by the company to provide services desired by the customers
- when necessary by law
4. Safety measures regarding personal information
To ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the company has taken all possible security measures.
5. Inquiry by the customer
When the customer wishes to refer, revise, or delete his or her personal information, the company will conduct the necessary measures after confirming the identity of the customer.
6. Compliance and revision of laws and regulations
For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information by the company, please contact us using the information below.
TRIPLE EYE, Inc.
6F Hohjoh Bldg., 2-10-30 Minamisemba, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan 542-0081